Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Cook-Housekeeper
- Planning, preparation and cooking of healthy and seasonal meals (lunch and dinner) for a family of six (6).
- Creating menus.
- Table dressing.
- Table service.
- Organizing and managing kitchen inventories.
- Performing grocery shopping.
- Cleaning and keeping the cleanliness standards of the kitchen.
- Responsible for the daily light cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- Occasional child supervision.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Travels to the summer cottage for periods of ±1 week at the time.
- Strong cooking background.
- Knowledge of pastry is an asset.
- Knowledge of international cuisine is an asset.
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience with an individual/family.
- Good English communications skills.
- Have the ability to adapting to the family’s tastes and preferences.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitask.
- Discretion, professionalism and maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a car.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like children.
- Smoke-Free environment.
$50,000 to $55,000 per year.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (flexibility requested).
No benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 416-907-9618 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-888-601-7812
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.