Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
Elite Domo is a leading boutique staffing agency providing services to High-Net-Worth individuals and families in Canada and internationally. We are looking for an executive assistant for our Toronto office to participate in the growth of the company.
- Directly assist the CEO and manager with the day to day operations.
- Provide superior customer service to clients, candidates and vendors.
- Oversee and prioritize incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Create, manage and update contact information in the CRM.
- Prepare and process correspondence, proposals, and reports.
- Perform clerical duties, such as print, scan and fax, email, filing and sorting and distributing mail.
- Responsible for answering phones, taking messages and providing information via phone or email.
- Coordinate meetings and proactively prepare meeting materials.
- Enter, maintain, and organize electronic records and hard copy files.
- Contact candidates references and create reports.
- Make travel arrangements.
- Occasional event planning and coordination.
- Monthly accounting reconciliation.
- Assist with promoting events online and increasing Social Media presence. (Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Create industry specific articles.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients, candidates and vendors while researching and building new relationships with new clients, candidates and vendors.
- Write creative and engaging job descriptions and articles.
- Maintain client and candidate relations and build new relationships by creating marketing campaigns through Mail Chimp.
- Updated company website using WordPress.
- Constant communication with the CEO and manager.
- Provide personal assistance to the CEO.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience.
- Must have outstanding English communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe DC and Windows OS.
- Experience working with Act! CRM is an asset.
- Must be able to balance being a good communicator with being discreet.
- Must have professional experience with social media.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- The ideal candidate is unflappable, calm and quietly competent with a positive energy.
- Must be logical and able to exercise good judgment when making decisions, knowing when to take initiative and when to ask for guidance.
- Must have proven organizational ability and be able to create and maintain organizational systems.
- Must be trustworthy and be able to handle confidential and sensitive material in an appropriate manner.
- Must have proven ability to control, plan and follow-up on projects ensuring that all projects are completed in a timely manner, while being professional and respectful of all parties involved.
- Confident, intelligent, and dedicated individual who is focused on making improvements and finding new solutions.
- Alert, curious, responsive and resourceful.
- Personable, energetic, and fun to work with.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
$55,000 per year.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- Group insurance plan/benefit not provided.
- 3 weeks vacation.
- Discretionary bonus.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, CEO
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.