Executive Personal Assistant
Executive Personal Assistant
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Executive Personal Assistant
- Manage the owner’s schedules.
- Arrange travel independently and with travel agents.
- Manage car/air/hotel services and all travel logistics when owners are travelling.
- Set up meeting rooms and organize materials.
- General administrative support (checking voicemail, ordering supplies, shipping items).
- Project a professional and supportive image to all clients.
- Following up with clients and contacts by telephone and email.
- Being the liaison between owners and clients (set up and confirm appointments, review meeting notes, contract follow-up, etc.).
- Responding to correspondence for owners.
- Priotize people and situations in need of attention.
- Understand key functions and projects.
- Work with discretion and tact when exposed to confidential information.
- Organization of private, social and corporate events including table service when necessary.
- Management of décor and floral arrangements.
- Provide high quality services in a professional, courteous and accommodating manner to the principal, guests, staff and outside service providers.
- Maintain efficient operation of the employer’s office.
- Manage inventory of office supplies and ensure office equipment is maintained and functioning.
- Establish and maintain address books and contact information, accurately and consistently.
- Assess technological needs to optimize the office operation, must be well versed in Apple products.
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience.
- Previous event planning experience preferred.
- Must be internet savvy and be proficient in use of new technology (e.g. smartphones, tablets, etc.).
- Must be able to balance being a good communicator with being discreet.
- The ideal candidate is unflappable, calm and quietly competent with a positive energy.
- Must be logical and able to exercise good judgment when making decisions, knowing when to take initiative and when to ask for guidance.
- Must have proven organizational ability and be able to create and maintain organizational systems.
- Must be trustworthy and be able to handle confidential and sensitive material in an appropriate manner.
- Must have proven ability to control, plan and follow-up on projects ensuring that all projects are completed in a timely manner, while being professional and respectful of all parties involved.
- Confident, intelligent, and dedicated individual who is focused on making improvements and finding new solutions.
- Alert, curious, responsive and resourceful.
- Personable, energetic, and fun to work with.
- Ability to handle multiple requests, prioritize, and respond quickly and efficiently.
- Constant communication with the owner, team and team leader.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
Based on experience.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (Flexibility required).
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Flexibility required).
- Accessible by public transportation.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.