Montreal, Laurentians and The Bahamas
Job Responsibilities of the House Manager
- Day to day running of 3 properties to maintain standards and efficiency.
- Provide high quality services in a professional, courteous and accommodating manner.
- Handyman services, including HVAC maintenance, basic electrical work, mechanical room management, Wi-Fi, pool maintenance, etc.
- Outdoor maintenance (i.e. flowers, lawn mowing, cleaning, moving furniture, sprinklers, snow removal, etc.)
- Seasonal preparation of the residence (i.e. storing outdoor furniture, wrapping shrubs, etc.)
- Scheduling and supervision of household installations, trades and vendors for interior & exterior and seasonal projects, including quotes analysis, negotiation and documents filing.
- Installing/uninstalling seasonal decorations (i.e. Christmas, etc.)
- Answering to emergencies.
- Assist with security responsibilities of the residence, including monitoring of electronic security systems and follow up of any alarms that may arise while on duty.
- Travel to the different properties as needed (Montreal, Laurentians, Bahamas).
- General errand running.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience.
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property maintenance.
- Physically able to handle general property maintenance work.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the use of a Smartphone.
- Able to create and maintain a document filing system.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the household’s needs.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality of service.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Have a strong sense of initiative.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Strong follow-through from start to finish on projects.
- Have the ability to work under minimal direction as well as working as a team.
- Exceptional organizational skills, priority management skills and attention to details.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer and to exceed expectations.
- Professional, polished, discreet and always maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a good driving record.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
$60,000 per year.
Job Additional Information
- Work location: Can work from home if presence is not required at the residences.
- Accommodation provided while travelling abroad.
- Need to be available 24/7.
- Group insurance/benefits plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1.888.601.7812
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.