North York, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Packing and unpacking suitcases.
- Managing dry cleaning pick-up and delivery service.
- Watering plants.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- Handling general requests, as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Experience with quality cleaning and care for delicate surface, fine art, etc.
- Able to communicate with Text Messages is a plus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be professional and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like dogs.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm (30 hours/week).
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514-312-7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-888-601-7812
Job Publication Date
* For privacy reason, the location shown on the map is approximative.
* This job description may change without notice.