St-Sauveur, Laurentians, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts, antiques, silver and delicate items.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Polishing shoes.
- Flower arrangements and plants management.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Meals planning, preparation, cooking and table service.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Supervise trades, vendors, and contractors.
- Perform table setting and table service during events.
- Assistance with private and social events.
- Light gardening, lawn mowing and snow removal.
- Possibility of occasional travels to the Caribbean for periods of ± 3 days.
- Handling of various requests and related duties as needed.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Must speak English.
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide highest quality of service.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must be honest and self-starter.
- Have the ability to work under minimal direction with an emphasis on client service.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Be professional, polished, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- No driving or having a car is necessary as transportation to work will be available.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a valid Canadian passport.
Job Additional Information
- Live-in (during work days only).
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Weekdays work hours: 1:30am to 9:30pm.
- Weekend: lunch served between 1pm and 2pm and dinner at 8:15pm.
- No benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514-312-7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-888-601-7812
* The location shown on the map is approximate to respect our client’s privacy.
* This job description may change without notice.