Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts, antiques, silver, marble, etc.
- Daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Packing, unpacking and transport of suitcases.
- Flower arrangement and plant management.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting guests and visitors when necessary.
- Supervise trades, vendors, and contractors.
- Perform table setting and table service.
- Help with private and social events.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for delicate surface, fine art, etc.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Capacity to work long hours during peak season.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be professional, polished, discreet, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Job Additional Information
- Full-time and temporary (±3 months) employment.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No company benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-Free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.