Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the main residence, and other estate buildings.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces.
- Making beds.
- Unpacking and transport of suitcases.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- General assistant during events at the estate.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Pet care.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Good English or French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for delicate surfaces.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Capacity to work long hours during peak season.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Be professional, polished, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Have a car is an asset.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like children.
- Must like dogs
- Smoke-Free environment.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Live-in (furnished apartment).
- Function car provided.
- Work days: Thursday to Monday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexibility required).
- No benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514-312-7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-888-601-7812