Town Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Meals planning, preparation and cooking.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- General errand running, including grocery shopping and dry cleaning.
- Occasional childcare.
- Occasional weekday and weekend babysitting stay over.
- Driving the children to/from school, to/from activities, etc.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Pet care (walking and various appointments such as vet and grooming).
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Good English or French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be professional, polished, discreet, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Understands that the utmost in confidentiality and discretion is required.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like children.
- Must like dogs.
- Must know how to swim.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Live-in ou Live-out
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 12:00 pm to 8:00 pm (flexibility required).
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No company benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.