Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts.
- Keep the children playing space clean and tidy.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Packing and unpacking suitcases.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Meals planning, preparation and cooking.
- Table setting.
- Pantry and fridge management.
- Snacks preparation.
- Dishes, pots and pans cleaning.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- Occasional chauffeur duties.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- General errand running, including grocery shopping and dry cleaning.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Good English or French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Can work under minimal direction.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be polished, discreet, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Be physically fit and able to reach and lift medium weight objects (e.g. 30lbs to 50lbs).
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a good driving record.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like dogs.
- Smoke-free environment.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexibility required).
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.