Westmount, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts, antiques, silver, marble, etc.
- Keep the children playing space clean and tidy.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Packing, unpacking and transport of suitcases.
- Flower arrangements and plants management.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Light meals planning, preparation and cooking.
- Cleaning, organizing, and keeping the cleanliness standards of overall the kitchen and storage places.
- Dishes, pots and pans cleaning.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- General errand running, including grocery shopping.
- Managing dry cleaning pick-up and delivery.
- Occasional children supervision.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Supervise trades, vendors, and contractors.
- Assistance with private and social events.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience.
- Must speak English of French.
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for delicate surface, fine art, etc.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Be professional, polished, discreet, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license is an asset.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like children.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (flexibility required).
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No company benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.