Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Day to day hands-on running and maintenance of a private residence.
- Light housekeeping;
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds.
- Tidying the master washroom.
- Cleaning the kitchen.
- Menu planning, with guidance.
- Daily food prep and cooking of simple healthy dishes, focus on low-fat and fresh.
- Regular errands to include and not limited to grocery shopping, dry cleaning, etc.
- Management of household inventories, with assistance as required.
- Searching information on the internet and sending/receiving emails.
- Supervision of cleaning staff, trades, and vendors.
- Other duties assigned from time to time:
- It is not possible to identify all the duties and responsibilities required for this position. As with any such role, the main goal is to perform/coordinate all necessary tasks to maintain the household’s standards. The butler will be expected to take on other duties and responsibilities not specified above, as required, on an occasional or on-going basis.
- Must have two (2) years similar work experience.
- Excellent time management, punctuality, strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail with follow through from start to finish.
- A dedicated professional who is flexible, self-motivated and energetic.
- Basic computer and internet literacy.
- Have the ability to work under minimal direction.
- Must have a sense and respect of boundaries.
- Must maintain privacy and confidentiality at all times.
- Fluent French or English communication skills (verbal and written). Knowledge of second language an asset.
- Smoke-free environment.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
Very competitive salary.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexibility required).
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No group benefit plan provided.
- The employer may be away for several weeks at a time, but a salary will continue to be provided during their absences.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.