Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Nanny
- Provide all aspects of childcare for (3) three children.
- Create and maintain a healthy, safe and nurturing environment for the child.
- Coordinating the entire day until bed time.
- Planning and cooking of healthy meals, including snacks.
- Laundry of the children’s clothes.
- Cleaning of the children’s environment.
- Taking the child to and from appointments and activities.
- Bathing and assistance with dressing.
- Organizing and participating to various leisure activities at home and outdoor.
- Walking with the child daily, stimulate/promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Eventually assisting with homework and general learning.
- Working in collaboration with the other members of the household staff.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working full-time in a private household with similar responsibilities.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Have a keen sense of initiative.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the children.
- Professional and always maintain confidentiality.
- Must know how to swim.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Wednesday to Sunday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm (flexibility required).
- House-car available for work duties.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-Free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.