Montreal. Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Nanny
- Create and maintain a healthy, safe and nurturing environment for the children.
- Planning and cooking of healthy meals.
- Occasional grocery shopping and errands.
- Taking the children to and from school, appointments and activities.
- Organizing and participating to various leisure activities at home and outdoor.
- Stimulate/promote a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Eventually assisting with homework and general learning.
- Travelling with the family up to one (1) week at a time.
- Working in collaboration with the other members of the staff.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working full-time in a private household with similar responsibilities.
- Excellent French or Spanish communication skills required.
- Education in a French Lycée is an asset but not required.
- Experience in child education is an asset.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- Flexibility in the working hours, according to the employer’s needs.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Have a strong sense of initiative.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the children.
- Professional, polished, discreet and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must know how to swim.
- Driver’s licence is an asset.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Smoke-free environment.
Job Additional Information
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 7:00 am to 9:00 am & 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm (flexibility required).
- Accessible by public transportation.
- No benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.