Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chauffeur
- Responsible for driving a CEO in a safe, professional and courteous manner around Montreal for various appointments and functions.
- Transportation of customers or guests as needed.
- Transportation of children to and back from daycare/school, activities and appointments.
- Ensure that the car is clean and mechanically sound at all times,
- Ensure that the car is properly fuelled.
- Bring the car to mechanic maintenance and car wash as required.
- Responsible for performing pre-departure vehicle checks and visual inspections.
- Care and maintenance of family vehicles.
- Perform various errands, including grocery, drug store, dry cleaner, etc.
- Perform various duties at the residence, including keeping the garage clean.
- Various light office work.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a private or corporate chauffeur.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Must maintain an accident free, infraction free driving record.
- Good English and French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have a reasonable command of basic smartphone apps for schedule management and task assignment purposes (Calendar, E-mail and map apps as a minimum).
- Must have a basic knowledge of Excel for household inventory management.
- Must be able to coordinate and work effectively with the CEO’s Executive Assistant.
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Adhere by all safe and legal driving practices.
- Able to consult maps or navigation devices for desired and fastest routes to destination.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Montreal road system.
- Must be able to impart a sense of confidence to passengers.
- Must minimize exposure to risk at all times.
- Must demonstrate a high level of courtesy, integrity, respect and discretion at all times.
- Must maintain confidentiality and security of all company and personal information and property.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- The candidate should be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
Job Additional Information
- Car provided.
- Variable schedule (mostly Monday to Friday).
- No company benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514-312-7019 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-888-601-7812
* The location shown on the map is approximate to respect our client’s privacy.