Toronto, ON, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chauffeur
- Responsible for driving a senior executive in a professional and courteous manner around the GTA for various appointments and functions.
- Transportation of customers or guests as needed.
- Transportation of children to and back from daycare/school, activities and appointments.
- Transportation of other senior staff, family members and nanny
- Ensure that the car is clean and mechanically sound at all times,
- Ensure that the car is properly fuelled.
- Bring the car to mechanical maintenance and car wash as required.
- Oversee the insurance and registration of all relevant vehicles.
- Responsible for performing pre-departure vehicle checks and visual inspections.
- Care and maintenance of (4) family vehicles.
- Perform various errands, including grocery, drug store, dry cleaner, etc.
- Perform various duties at the residence, including contractor greeting and supervision.
- Various light office work.
- Various light handy work.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a private or corporate chauffeur.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain an accident free, infraction free driving record.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have a reasonable command of basic smartphone apps for schedule management and task assignment purposes (Calendar, E-mail and map apps as a minimum).
- Must have a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Must be able to coordinate and work effectively with the Director of Operations
- Must be available to work occasional evenings and weekends,
- Adhere by all safe and legal driving practices.
- Able to consult maps or navigation devices for desired and fastest routes to destination.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Toronto and GTA road system.
- Must be able to impart a sense of confidence to passengers.
- Must minimize exposure to risk at all times.
- Must demonstrate a high level of courtesy, integrity, respect and discretion at all times.
- Must maintain confidentiality and security of all company and personal information and property.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes. Schedule is available where possible one week in advance.
- The candidate should be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
Job Additional Information
- Car provided.
- Variable schedule (mostly Monday to Friday).
- No company group insurance/benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.