Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chauffeur
- Responsible for driving a CEO in a safe, professional and courteous manner around the GTA for various appointments and functions.
- Transportation of customers or guests as needed.
- Drive children between school, activities, appointments and other destinations.
- Ensure that the car is always clean and mechanically sound.
- Ensure that the car is properly fuelled.
- Bring the car to mechanic maintenance and car wash as required.
- Responsible for performing pre-departure vehicle checks and visual inspections.
- Care and maintenance of family vehicles.
- Various errands, including grocery, drug store, dry cleaner, etc.
- Various duties at the residence.
- Various light office work.
- Other related or not related duties, as needed.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years corporate/private chauffeur experience (mandatory).
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain an accident free, infraction free driving record.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Must have a reasonable command of basic smartphone apps for schedule management and task assignment purposes (Calendar, E-mail and map apps as a minimum).
- Must have a basic knowledge of Excel for household inventory management.
- Must be able to coordinate and work effectively with the CEO’s Executive Assistant.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Adhere by all safe and legal driving practices.
- Able to consult maps or navigation devices for desired and fastest routes to destination.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Montreal road system.
- Must be able to impart a sense of confidence to passengers.
- Must always minimize exposure to risk.
- Must always demonstrate an important level of courtesy, integrity, respect and discretion.
- Must be punctual and organized.
- Must maintain confidentiality and security of all company and personal information and property.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes and to get instructions for the days in the morning.
- Must have an excellent knowledge of the city of Toronto.
- The candidate should be physically fit and able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Smoke-free work environment.
$50,000 to $60,000 per year, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Full-time (variable schedule, mostly Monday to Friday, some weekends).
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: Noon to 8:00 pm (flexibility required).
- Car provided.
- Group benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.