Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chauffeur
- Responsible for driving family members in a safe, professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Responsible for performing pre-departure vehicle checks and visual inspections.
- Responsible for maintaining the vehicle (and wider fleet as directed) to ensure the vehicle is always operating in peak condition, including installation/storage of winter tires, periodic detailing, refueling, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the vehicle clean (inside and outside).
- Provide general assistance with errands for business and family.
- Transportation of customers or guests as needed.
- Various errands could include grocery, drug store, dry cleaner, etc.
- Minimum three (3) years executive driving experience is required.
- Experience in security is an asset.
- Good knowledge of the city is mandatory.
- Good knowledge of streets and routes are mandatory.
- Possess basic defensive and evasive driving skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to accommodate long hours, some irregular shifts and some weekends (rare).
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- Must be punctual, organized, extremely flexible and possess ability to multitask.
- Must have good computer skills and time management skills, document travel logs, track expense accounts, petty cash, etc.
- Must possess resourcefulness to appropriately address and troubleshoot unexpected tasks/emergencies.
- Must possess leadership qualities, as well as ability to take a back seat as a team player, taking direction from the employer.
- Clean driver’s abstract.
- Valid driver’s license.
- CPR and AED training is an asset, but not mandatory.
According to experience.
Job Additional Information
- Working Schedule;
- Monday to Friday (Flexibility required).
- Car for work duties provided.
- Group insurance plan/benefit provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.