Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chef
- Planning, preparation and cooking of healthy and seasonal meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- Creating menus.
- Table dressing.
- Table service.
- Organizing and managing kitchen inventories.
- Performing grocery shopping.
- Cleaning and keeping the cleanliness standards of the kitchen.
- Perform house tidying up.
- Travels to the summer cottage for periods of one (1) week at the time.
- Handling general requests, as needed.
- Strong cooking background.
- Must have a formal training in cuisine.
- Hygiene and Food safety certified.
- Full-time work experience with a family or an individual is an asset.
- Good English communications skills.
- Have the ability to adapting to the family’s tastes and preferences.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently.
- Discretion, professionalism and maintenance of confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Must have a car.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like children.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: Noon to 8:00 pm (flexibility required).
- No group benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.