Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support services to the Chair of the firm by ensuring the administrative efficiencies of the practice and firm specific activities, board responsibilities and other activities. In this position, strong interpersonal and communication skills are required. Analytical thinking is imperative, as this position often involves creative problem resolution.
In their role, the Executive Assistant:
- Acts as an extension of the Chair.
- Works closely with the Chair on personal tasks, projects and activities.
- Is responsible for ensuring the efficient coordination of the Chair’s business and personal life.
- Manages daily personal banking activities.
- Manages personal tasks, projects, activities and events as needed.
- Collaborates with senior support members of the firms on projects and deliverables.
- Coordinates services and maintain open communication with external service providers to ensure the needs of the Chairs are met.
- Provides administrative and executive support to the Chair in an organized and focused manner.
- Works as a team with the administrative assistant to support the Chair.
- Processes confidential data for correspondence, forms, documents, memos and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Meets and greets visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Manages calendars and coordinates meetings and boardroom service requests.
- Manages email activities, responds to emails and maintains email folder system.
- Screens and responds to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Manages Chair’s board schedule to ensure accuracy and attendance.
- Arranges conference calls, including contacting participants and providing call details.
- Arranges travel, visas and accommodation.
- Maintains extensive client, board of directors and contact database; and
- Is responsive to the varying needs of the Chair.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Discretion and an aptitude for organization.
- Exceptional client service skills.
- Proactive and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to be self-starter.
- Ability to be a team-player.
- Positive and fun attitude.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to demonstrate a professional approach to all job responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Experience working under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Flexibility in working hours.
- Experience working in a professional services environment preferred.
Competitive. According to experience.
Job Additional Information
- Group insurance plan/benefit provided.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Charles Berry, Branch Manager
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 224 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.