Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the House Cleaner
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts, antiques, silver, marble and other delicate items.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Food service and assistance with daily dining set-up.
- Flower arrangements and plants management.
- Occasional food prep under supervision.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Trash and Recycling management.
- General errand running.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Assistance with private and social events.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of five (5) years similar work experience.
- Good English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Experience with museum quality cleaning and care for delicate surface, marble, fine art, etc.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Be professional, polished, discreet, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Valid driver’s licence is preferred.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Smoke-Free environment.
$45,000 per year.
Job Additional Information
- 2 weeks paid vacation.
- Work days: Five (5) days a week (Mon-Fri or Tue-Sat)
- Work hours: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (flexibility required).
- No company insurance/benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 416-907-9618 ext. 223 | Toll-Free: 1-866-201-8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.