Kelowna, BC, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the House Cleaner
- Daily general and deep cleaning (i.e. vacuuming, sweeping, laundry, dusting, tidying, washing dishes, etc.).
- Dog sitting during business or personal travel.
- Laundry, ironing, making beds.
- Errands, grocery shopping, meal prepping and light cooking.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean drivers abstract.
- Clean criminal check.
- Valid Passport.
- Able to travel to second home in Palm Desert, California January through May.
- Must speak English.
- Must be comfortable around dogs – two Golden Retrievers.
Competitive salary, according to experience.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.