House Cleaner and Cook
House Cleaner and Cook
Longueuil, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the House Cleaner and Cook
- Keep the house tidy.
- Make beds.
- Sort and wash clothes.
- Ironing and clothes care.
- Dinner preparation and cooking.
- Surface cleaning of the used room.
- Garbage and recycling management.
- Answering the doorbell (control entries/exits), greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Grocery shopping.
- Manage the fridge food rotation.
- Dry-cleaning drop-off/pick-up.
- Deep cleaning (toilet, shower, floors, dusting).
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Cleaning furniture and delicate surfaces.
- Change bed sheets.
- Sort and clean cosmetic drawers, cupboards, garage, pantries, etc.
- Rotation of seasonal clothes.
- Packing, unpacking and transport of suitcases.
- Oven cleaning.
- During summer, drive children to activities.
- During winter, prepare winter clothes for the cottage.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Good English or French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Can work under minimal direction.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Have a strong work ethic and communication skill.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Ability to multitasking and work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be polished, discreet, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Be physically fit and able to reach and lift medium weight objects (e.g. 30lbs to 50lbs).
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a good driving record.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like dogs.
- Smoke-free environment.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: Monday to Friday.
- Work hours: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (flexibility required).
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.