Hampstead, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Housekeeper
- Responsible for the daily cleaning and maintaining the general appearance of the whole residence.
- Care of fine furnishings, finishes and delicate surfaces including care of arts, antiques, silver, marble, etc.
- Washing, ironing, steaming and linen care, including washing delicate fabrics.
- Making beds and ironing sheets.
- Closet organization, always maintaining personal effects properly.
- Organizing and managing household inventories.
- Meals planning, preparation and cooking.
- Trash and recycling management.
- Answering the doorbell, greeting of guests and visitors as well as answering the phone.
- Help with private and social events.
- Pet care.
- General errand running, including grocery shopping and dry cleaning.
- Handling general requests as needed.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Good English or French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Experience in hands-on household work and knowledge of all areas of property cleaning and organizing.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Flexibility to handle last minute changes.
- Must have a sense of initiative.
- Can work under minimal direction.
- Have good organizational skills and attention to details.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Be professional, polished, discreet, and always maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must like dogs.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Smoke-free environment.
Job Additional Information
- Work days: 4 to 5 days per week (to be determined), Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: 11:00 am to 7:00 pm (flexibility required).
- No group insurance plan/benefit provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8336
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.