Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Nanny
- Provide all aspects of childcare for a ten (10) y/o child.
- Create and maintaining a healthy, safe and nurturing environment for the child.
- Driving child to/from school, activities, appointments, etc.
- Organizing and participating to various leisure activities at home and outdoor.
- Laundry and ironing.
- Heating and serving dinners.
- Teaching manners and other socially appropriate behavior.
- Handling general requests, as needed.
- Minimum three (3) years experience working full-time in a similar role.
- Good English communication skills (read and write).
- Experience in pedagogy is an asset.
- Ability to enforce orders and maintain discipline.
- Ability to work under minimal direction.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Always keep a professional demeanour and maintain confidentiality.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence.
- Smoke-free environment.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- 2 to 4 weeks paid vacation, depending on the employer’s vacation schedule.
- Live out.
- Work days: 5 days a week, including one day during the weekend.
- Work hours: Week days: 3:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Saturday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (flexibility required).
- Group benefit plan provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 416.907.9618 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.