Outremont, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Personal Assistant
To manage and maintain an efficient operation of the employers’ private life by being responsive to their varying needs whilst keeping upmost confidentiality.
- Coordinate services and maintain open communication with external service providers and other household staff to ensure the needs of the employers are met.
- Scheduling and supervision of household installations, trades and vendors for interior & exterior and seasonal projects.
- Overall vehicle management and occasional chauffeur duties.
- Coordinate the regular pick-up and delivery of personal items, ex. Dry-Cleaning.
- Research and acquire items as requested, ex. personal shopping.
- Assuring the residence is always kept clean and tidy and assisting other housekeepers/maids with their tasks when necessary.
- Take care of two (2) children in late afternoon and evening, one (1) or two (2) times a week.
- Laundry, vacuum cleaning, change bed sheets, tidying up the kitchen, etc.
- Occasional assistance with private and social events.
- Act as the residence guardian in the absence of the employers.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Cat care in the absence of the employers.
- Running household and personal errands.
OTHER DUTIES AS REQUIRED
- It is not possible to identify all the duties and responsibilities required for this position. As with any such role, the main goal is to ensure the efficient
- coordination of the employer’s personal life. The Personal Assistant will be expected to take on other duties and responsibilities not specified above, as required and as employer necessitates, on an occasional or ongoing basis.
- Minimum of three (3) years similar work experience.
- Excellent French language verbal skills.
- Must have experience with children.
- Must have an exceptional organizational skills and attention to details.
- Flexibility to work outside of strict job description parameters.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the employer.
- Proactive to take the initiative to ask, learn, and make things happen.
- Flexibility in the working hours and prepared to work outside of normal working hours according to the employers’ needs.
- Flexibility to handle last-minute changes.
- Can work under minimal direction.
- Strong communication skills.
- Energetic with a strong work ethic.
- Always keep a professional demeanor and stay discreet.
- Respect and protect the right to privacy of the household by keeping all information strictly confidential.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and a good driving record.
- Must like children.
- Must like cats.
- Smoke-free environment.
Competitive salary, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- 4 weeks paid vacation.
- Live out.
- Work days: Monday to Friday (flexibility required).
- Work hours: flexibility required.
- House car available for work duties.
- Accessible by public transportation.
- Group insurance plan/benefit not provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.