Private Chef – Summer
Montreal and Magog, Quebec, Canada
Job Responsibilities of the Private Chef
- Creating fresh and healthy seasonal menus adapted to the employer’s taste.
- Errand running, including grocery shopping.
- Prepare and cook meals.
- Table setting and table service.
- Creating menus and elaborate dinners for events held at the residence for special occasions.
- Cleaning and keeping the high cleanliness standards of the kitchen.
- Available for general help.
- Working in collaboration with the other members of the household staff.
- Strong cooking background.
- Must be able to execute provided recipes.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of similar work experience.
- Must have a formal training in cuisine.
- Hygiene and Food safety certified.
- Ability to cook cuisine from around the world and providing variety.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good French communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible hours and scheduling with availability to work evenings and weekends according to the household needs.
- Must have a passion for cooking, be proactive and know to anticipate.
- Have the ability to adapting to the family’s tastes and preferences.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Be discreet, able to pay attention to details and have a good presentation.
- Be professional, polished, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- Must have a car in good condition.
- Must have a current legal working status in Canada.
- Smoke-Free environment.
Competitive, according to experience.
Job Additional Information
- Three (3) weekends per month
- From end of June to end of August 2018 in Magog (Live out or live in).
- Rest of the year in Montreal (live out).
- Work hours: 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- No company insurance/benefits provided.
Job Starting Date
As soon as possible.
Job Contact Information
Nicolas Marion, Private Staffing Specialist
Phone: 514.312.7019 ext. 223 | Toll-free: 1.866.201.8338
* The pin shown on the map represent an approximate location.
* This job description may change without notice.